One-stop fabrication shop
From structural steel platforms to custom machine design, ITAC’s Custom Machinery team provides full-service fabrication capabilities all under one roof. We specialize in designing, programming, and fabricating parts and assemblies for new and existing machines. Our process is simple: first, we listen to our client’s specific needs and provide a turnkey solution customized to meet their objectives.
Installations with minimal impact on operations
With our client’s bottom line always top of mind, we are constantly seeking ways to reduce downtime and changeover time in the most cost-effective manner. We collaborate with our mechanical and electrical construction team to provide a self-perform option for machine installation. We work closely with the owners’ teams to ensure safe and efficient installations with minimal impact on their operations. Our results speak for themselves – the timely restart of your process.
Specialized skills for diverse markets
Our skilled team has experience working with a variety of materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and plastics. We serve clients in a diverse set of markets such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, railroad, and government.
All the right tools
Our machine shop is equipped with an extensive selection of tools to fabricate your custom machine project.
CUSTOM MACHINERY TOOL LIST
TurningTap on the icon to learn more.
- Clausing Colchester 15” x 48” lathe
Cutting-Laser/PlasmaTap on the icon to learn more.
- 150W Sale CNC Laser 36” x 60” table
- Maverick CNC plasma table 60” x 120” x 1.25”
- Thermal Dynamics plasma torch
BreakingTap on the icon to learn more.
- Baileigh Magnetic Break 18G x 48”
- Dreiss and Krump 96” box pan break-12G x 96”
- Iroquois B96/150 hydraulic break
CuttingTap on the icon to learn more.
- Hydmech S20 semi-auto horizontal bandsaw
- Jet Automatic horizontal bandsaw
- Powermatic vertical bandsaw
Metal FormingTap on the icon to learn more.
- Kaka 13Gx51” slip roll
- Kingsland Metalworker – Punch/Cut/Notch/Shear
SurfacingTap on the icon to learn more.
- Walker 10”x18” surface grinder
DrillingTap on the icon to learn more.
- Ellis Drill press
- Baileigh heavy duty drill press
- Accumill knee mill 9”x48” table
- Southbend knee mill 10” x 54” table
CNCTap on the icon to learn more.
- Sharp 2412 CNC mill
- Mazak QT200 CNC Turning Center-12” Diameter x 24” Length Capacity
WeldingTap on the icon to learn more.
- Millermatic 252
- Miller Dynasty 300
- Miller Invision 354MP
- Everlast Powertig 185DV-portable
Pipe/Tube FormingTap on the icon to learn more.
- Woodward Fab pipe notcher
- Woodward Fab tubing roller
FinishingTap on the icon to learn more.
- Dustless Blasting sandblast unit
- 150 PSI glass bead capability
- Empire Sandblasting cabinet
- Stainless Steel electropolishing capabilities
- Metabo Burnisher
- Metabo Pipe Polisher
- 20 x 12 x 12 Paint Booth
- Kool Kure Powder Coat Booth 72”x72”x120” oven
It is rare to have the necessary machine design, integrated programming, and custom fabrication capabilities all under one roof. This is a true advantage when solving customer’s machinery needs.
– R. Bruce Simms, VP, Specialty Services