EMPOWERED BY EXPERIENCE
With decades of specialized technical experience, we design and build fully integrated and customized power system solutions that protect our clients from unplanned outages, production downtime, and lost revenue. We tailor our low and medium voltage products to meet your unique needs and specialize in complex, time-sensitive projects.
Design-build approach drives innovation & value engineering
Our agile, design-build approach drives innovation and value engineering opportunities for cost-conscious clients. With engineering and fabrication in-house, we produce high quality products on fast-track schedules at exceptional value. During project planning, we seek ways to reduce capital installation costs as well as operational and maintenance costs. Through constant risk assessment, we systematically eliminate any unknowns that could threaten your project’s objectives and success. From engineering, fabricating, and testing equipment to startup and commissioning, we are committed to the highest safety standards and practices. All ITAC Power Systems equipment is built to the latest applicable NEMA, UL, and ANSI standards.
Proven track record and solid reputation
Chosen for our technical experience, agile approach, and price efficiency, we deliver innovative power system solutions to the largest industrial utilities, corporations, government institutions, and private companies. Serving both domestic and international clients, we have successfully completed projects in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Custom Power Systems Solutions
ProductsTap on the icon to learn more.
- Low & Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Low Voltage Control Panels
- Low & Medium Voltage Motor Control Systems
ServicesTap on the icon to learn more.
- Custom Low & Medium Voltage Electrical Equipment Design & Manufacturing
- Design & Manufacturing of Resistance-Grounded Power Systems
- Coordination Studies
- Arc Flash & Shock Hazard Analyses (per NFPA 70E & IEEE 1584)
- Ground Fault Analyses
- Emergency & Standby Power Systems Design
- Protective Relaying
- Generator Paralleling
- Large Motor Control & Protection
- SCADA & HMI Systems
- Custom Touch Screen Design
- Large Diesel Engine Control
- Service & Repair Switchgear & Medium Voltage Motor Controllers
- Acceptance & Maintenance Testing Services
ITAC’s Power Systems team is staffed with industry experts focused solely on designing, fabricating, commissioning, and servicing the safest, most efficient, and most reliable electric power equipment available today. The more complex the project requirements, the more ITAC can differentiate ourselves from the competition by applying our hundreds of combined years of experience. Nobody builds power system equipment that is more reliable or efficient than ITAC.
– Jim Biggins, Director, Power Systems